WHAT IS SHELLY 2.5?
Smaller but more powerful
We developed Shelly 2.5 to have a maximum load of 2x2300W or 2x10A. Independent dual power metering for each channel allowing you to monitor the status and history, as well as the current and past electrical power consumption.
- No HUB required.
- Wide range of voltage support.
- Control any 110-230v roller shutter, motorized curtains or awning.
- Two integrated precise power meters that allow you to measure the consumption for each channel separately.
- Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection.
- Designed to fit in most standard electrical boxes and switches.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Roller shutter mode||Yes|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Maximum load||10A per channel|
|Operational temperature||-40 to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||Yes|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 – 2500 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||39mm x 36mm x 17 mm|
How to connect
Roller shutter/blinds/tents/awnings/garage doors/barriers
Often you are in a rush when heading to work, and you want to get there as quickly as possible, or maybe you forgot to close the garage? With Shelly 2.5, you can avoid this, and when going out from home, open and close your garage door with a single tap, or even with your voice. Controlling roller shutters, garage doors, barriers, or any bi-directional motor has never been easier.
Control two independent circuits with 1 device
You are ready for bed, but start thinking if you have switched off the lights downstairs? Avoid this and control two independent circuits with one device. Simply install Shelly 2.5 at home and control the lighting of two separate lamps. They may be in the same or different rooms.
Shelly 2.5 Double Relay
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock